This competitive scholarship supports entering graduate students during their first year of graduate study. Recipients are expected to work closely with a faculty member who will mentor and guide them in their academic coursework and scientific research.
- First-year PhD students
- No citizenship requirements
- In any graduate academic program
- Three awards in 2017-18 academic year
- $10,000 stipend over a twelve month period (September-August)
- The award does not include tuition or fees
- The award is not renewable
Nathan Ersumo – Bioengineering
Raphael Frankfurter – Medical Anthropology
Michael Schoof – Tetrad
Paige Haas – Tetrad
Carlos Martinez – Medical Anthropology
To learn more about how this and other internal fellowships are awarded, visit the Internal Fellowships page.