This competitive scholarship supports entering graduate students during their first year of graduate study. Recipients are expected to work closely with a faculty member who will mentor and guide them in their academic coursework and scientific research.
- First-year PhD students
- No citizenship requirements
- In any graduate academic program
- Two awards
- $10,000 stipend divided equally over a twelve month period, September-August
- The award does not include tuition or fees
- The award is not renewable
Julian Braxton – Chemistry and Chemical Biology
Kendra Radtke – Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacogenomics
Nathan Ersumo – Bioengineering
Raphael Frankfurter – Medical Anthropology
Michael Schoof – Tetrad
To learn more about how this and other internal fellowships are awarded, visit the Internal Fellowships page.